This time, we will be holding a lottery sale for "Yumeno Goto" who will be participating in "Born New Art Vol.2" sponsored by +ART GALLERY, so we would like to inform you here. Please refer to the following for details of this lottery.
We are pleased to announce that we will hold a lottery for "Yumeno Goto" who will participate in "Born New Art Vol.2" organized by +ART GALLERY. Please refer to the following for the details of this lottery.
*The application form is at the bottom.
[See work price list]
[Notes regarding lottery application]
You can apply to purchase works through the lottery form.
Due to the large number of inquiries we have received, we will be holding a lottery to ensure fairness.
A strict lottery will be held with a deadline of 18:00 on Friday, May 6th, and the winners of the right to purchase will be contacted by email within 3 days. (Please note that those who did not win will not be contacted regarding their purchase.)
In addition, works that have not been applied for by 18:00 on Friday, May 6th will continue to be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Pre-registration is possible for up to 3 items per person.
- Transfer of purchase rights and applications for resale are strictly prohibited.
- We cannot accept shipments to anyone other than the applicant.
- After confirming payment, the works will be shipped approximately two weeks after the exhibition closes.
- Please make the payment within 7 days after your application is confirmed as a winner.
- Subtle colors and textures of the work may differ from the actual work.
- Changes to application details will only be accepted during the lottery acceptance period.
- Please note that cancellations cannot be made after the winner is confirmed. In case of cancellation, a cancellation fee will be charged.
- In addition to the price of the work, there is a shipping fee, which is generally paid on delivery.
For international shipments, you are responsible for all shipping charges, import duties, and other local charges.
- For works sold by lottery, all payments must be made by bank transfer or advance payment.
- When we receive your application, we will assume that you have agreed to the above.
[Notes on Lottery Applications]
You can apply to purchase artworks through the lottery application form.
Due to the large number of inquiries we have received, from the standpoint of fairness, we will be conducting a lottery for the purchase of artworks.
The deadline for the lottery will be 18:00 on May 6 (Fri.), and the winners will be notified by e-mail within 3 days. (Please note that the winners will not be notified of their purchases if they do not win .)
Works that have not been applied for by 18:00 on May 6 (Fri.) will continue to be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A maximum of three works per person may be pre-registered.
- Transfer of purchase rights and applications for the purpose of resale are strictly prohibited.
- We will not ship to anyone else than the applicant.
- We will ship the artwork approximately 2 weeks from the exhibition closing date after confirming the payment.
- Please make payment within 7 days of the confirmation of the winning artwork.
- Please note that the subtle colors and textures of the artwork may differ from the actual artwork.
- Changes to your application can only be made during the lottery registration period.
- Please note that cancellations will not be accepted after the selection has been confirmed. In the event of cancellation, a cancellation fee will be started.
- In addition to the price of the artwork, a shipping fee will be charged, which is basically a cash-on-delivery fee.
- In the case of overseas shipments, in addition to shipping charges, customers are responsible for all import duties and any other local fees incurred.
- For works sold by lottery, all payments must be made in advance by bank transfer.
- By submitting your application, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.
[Lottery application form]
Please apply for the lottery below.
Please apply for the lottery below.