Cell mass vase #5
- In the case of artwork, postage will be paid on delivery. ＊For shipments outside Japan, we will contact you separately regarding shipping charges.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This is the "Cell Cluster" series. I scrape off lumps of clay, hollow them out, and create shapes. This work uses the clay as a skeleton, the glaze like the epidermis, and the cell patterns that appear and disappear between them.
- Author name: Yasutaka Imanishi
- Production year: 2022
- Edition: 1
- Size: H120 x W10 x D90 (mm)
- Material: Ceramic, overglaze technique
- Delivery period: Approximately 2 weeks to 1 month after the end of the general exhibition period
- Handling: Plus Art Co., Ltd.
■About shipping charges
+ All shipping charges for art works handled by ART Online Gallery are paid on delivery. Due to the nature of art works, it is difficult to determine shipping costs before shipping, as the size of the work may vary during shipping due to strict packaging, and insurance premiums at the time of delivery may vary depending on the price of the work.
In order to deliver a wide variety of works to everyone, ＋ART Online Gallery will only present the price of the work and consumption tax when purchasing the work, and will inform you of the shipping charge by email at the time of shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but due to the nature of the artwork, we appreciate your understanding and understanding.