This time, we will provide a lottery sales of "Yumeo Goto" who participates in "BORN New Art Vol.2" hosted by + Art Gallery. Please refer to the following for details of this lottery.
We are pleased to announce that we will hold a lottery for "Yumeno Goto" who will participate in "Born New Art Vol.2" organized by +ART GALLERY. Please refer to the following for the details of this lottery.
* The application form is at the bottom.
[See the Price List of Work]
[Notes on lottery application]
You can apply for a work through the lottery exclusive form.
This time, we have received many inquiries, so we will use a lottery for purchase from a fair viewpoint.
The deadline will be closed on May 6 (Fri) and a strict lottery will be performed, and the winner will be contacted by e -mail within 3 days. (Please note that the winners will not contact you if you have not won.)
In addition, works that were not applied by 18:00 on May 6 (Fri) will continue to prioritize first -come -first -served basis.
- Preliminary applications can be up to 3 points per person.
- Transfer of purchase and application for resale will be strictly prohibited.
- We do not accept shipping to non -applicants.
- After confirming the payment after payment, the work will be shipped in about 2 weeks from the end date of the exhibition.
- Please make payment within 7 days from the winning of the application work.
- The subtle colors and textures of the work may differ from the actual work.
- Changes to the application contents will be accepted only during the lottery reception.
- Please note that cancellation after the winning is confirmed. In the case of cancellation, a cancellation fee will be charged.
- In addition to the work price, a shipping fee is charged, and basically it is cash on delivery.
In the case of shipping overseas, in addition to the shipping fee, the customer's duties and other costs incurred in the field are all borne by the customer.
- All payments for lottery sales will be bank transfer and prepayment.
- At the time of the application, we will understand the above contents.
[Notes on Lottery Applications]
You Can Apply to Purchhase Artworks Through The Lottery Application Form.
Due to the Large Number of Inquiries We have Received, from the Standpoint of Fairness, We Will Be Conducting a Lottery for the Purchase of Artworks.
The deadline for the lottery will be 18:00 on May 6 (Fri.), and the winners will be notified by e-mail within 3 days. (Please note that the winners will not be notified of their purchases if they do not win ...)
WORKS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN BEEN APPLIED FOR by 18:00 on May 6 (Fri.) WILL Continue to Be Sold On a First-Served Basis.
- A Maximum of Three Works Person May Be Pre-Registered.
- Transfer of Purchase Rights and Applications for the Purpose of Resale Are Strictly Prohibited.
- We will not ship to Anyone Other Than the Applicant.
- We Will Ship the Artwork Approximately 2 Weeks from the Exhibition Closing Date After Confirming The Payment.
- PLEASE MAKE PAYMENT WITHIN 7 7 Days of the Confirmation of the Winning Artwork.
- PLEASE NOTE THE SUBTLE COLORS AND TEXTURES OF THE ARTWORK MAY Differ from the Actual ArtWork.
- Changes to your Application can only be Made During the Lottery Registration Period.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT CANCELLATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTED AFTED AFENT CONFIRmed.
- In Addition to the Price of the ArtWork, a Shipping Fee Will Be Charged, Which Is Basically a Cash-ON-DELIVERY Fee.
- In The Case of Overseas Shipments, In Addition to Shipping Charges, Customers Are Responsible for All All All All Import Duties Andy Other Other Other Other FeekURRED.
- For Works Sold by Lottery, All Payments Must Be Made in Advance By Bank Transfer.
- By Submitting Your Application, You Are Agreeing to the ABOVE TERMS and Conditions.
[Lottery application form]
Please apply for the lottery from the following.
Please Apply for the Lottery Below.