We would like to inform you that we will be holding a lottery sale for "Gotodai" to participate in "'Yumiko Igarashi's World Inspiration Exhibition with Caroline 55th Anniversary'" to be held at +ART GALLERY. Please refer to the following for details of this lottery.
*The application form is at the bottom.
Items eligible for lottery
The loveliness, cuteness, and dream-like world of Yumiko Igarashi's manga are depicted using unique characters. I drew this as a cat who admires the character Krin, a white raccoon.
■Work details Artist name: Gotodai Production year: 2023
Size: 750 x 750 x 30 (mm)
Material: acrylic on canvas
Amount: 244,000 JPY
Delivery period: 2 weeks to 1 month after the end of the general exhibition Handling: Plus Art Co., Ltd.
[Notes regarding lottery application]
You can apply to purchase works through the lottery form.
Due to the large number of inquiries we have received, we will be holding a lottery to ensure fairness.
A strict lottery will be held with a deadline of 18:00 on Sunday, March 6, 2023, and winners of the right to purchase the work will be contacted by email by Tuesday, March 8. (Please note that those who are not selected will not be contacted.)
In addition, works for which there are no applications by the application deadline will continue to be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Pre-registration is limited to one item per person.
- Transfer of purchase rights and applications for resale are strictly prohibited.
- We cannot accept shipments to anyone other than the applicant.
- After confirming payment, the works will be shipped within two weeks from the end of the exhibition.
- Please note that cancellations cannot be made after the winner is confirmed. In case of cancellation, a cancellation fee (80%) will be charged.
- Please make the payment within 3 days after your application is confirmed as a winner.
- Subtle colors and textures of the work may differ from the actual work.
- Changes to application details will only be accepted during the lottery acceptance period.
- In addition to the price of the work, there is a shipping fee, which is generally paid on delivery.
For international shipments, you are responsible for all shipping charges, import duties, and other local charges.
- For works sold by lottery, all payments must be made by bank transfer or advance payment.
- When we receive your application, we will assume that you have agreed to the above.
[Lottery application form]
Please apply for the lottery below.
If you apply, you will be deemed to have agreed to the above lottery notes and terms and conditions.